Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"Oh, how is that working out for you?"

"Oh, how is that working out for you?"

As I reflect on Thanksgiving and anticipate the Christmas season, my heart is full.  I am so thankful for the amazing things in my life and how I have been blessed.  I sometimes ask myself "what did I do to deserve all I have?"  A stunningly beautiful, caring, passionate and ultimately loving wife.  Two ornery, yet innocent and equally as passionate daughters.  A fantastic support system in our families, and a lifestyle of serving others through our teaching professions.  I truly am a blessed man.

One then might ask...

  • "If you are so blessed, why are you doing this Advocare thing?" or
  • "Do you really think that your "pyramid scheme" is going to work?" (imagine this being said in a   sarcastic voice :) or my favorite...
  • "Oh, how is that working out for you?"  
My answers...

  • It is what I do!  I am serving others, changing lives and helping my family.  Why wouldn't I do it? 
  • Yes, my direct selling business (not pyramid scheme) is set up for short term and long term success (if interested in what I mean, Click Here for a humorous yet purposeful outlook on network marketing).  
  • "Oh, how is that working for you?"  It is working.  Period.

Okay, sure Chad... easy to put on the blog at 9:53 at night.  Prove it, why do you say it is working?

Glad you asked...

    1. I live a healthier lifestyle through Advocare.  What do I mean by healthy?  I am physically healthier.  I lost 25 lbs. in 24 days and nearly a year later I still feel amazing.  The products work.  I don't drink coffee, completely kicked the soda habit and am a much healthier eater due to these world class products.  I am mentally and emotionally healthier.  With physical health comes an improved state of mind along with body.  Do I still experience stress?  YES!  Am I better prepared to deal with this stress?  ABSOLUTELY!  Advocare has helped me understand and prepare for the challenges I will face.  Lastly, I am financially healthier.  Through Advocare I have taken control of my finances and have shifted my focus for preparing for the future.  I am excited to see where the future leads us.
    2. My family is healthier.  Lindsey, Gracie and Annie not only benefit from a healthier husband and father, but they are also seeing the benefits of the world class products themselves.  Purple Champs and Pro-Biotics for the kids.  Plenty of Spark, Omegas, CorePlex and Catalyst for Lindsey.  My brother has lost 31 pounds and looks and feels like a new person and my parents are as healthy as they have been in the last 15 years.  Yeah, my family is healthier :)    
    3. Advocare is providing a Plan B income for my family.  I am not looking to get rich quick or have others make me tons of money.  I am working a proven, successful system to help and serve others and be paid now and for years to come.   As we continue to invest time and energy in this company I know that I am creating opportunities and blessings for my family and others in the future. 
My mindset is one of belief and empowerment.  In a day and age of gloom and doom, I am being decisive about my future and am acting upon this decision daily.  My highest call as a leader is to serve others.  I am excited to share this opportunity with others and hope you ask... "Oh, how is that working out for you?"





No comments:

Post a Comment