Monday, September 17, 2012

When I checked my phone after a long day at work and an email came through about the call below, I thought "Oh, great. Another LATE night call?!"  And trust me, those of you who have to wake at 5am to get yourself and your kiddos out the door know what I mean when I say that 11pm seems way too LATE to be up listening to some guy talk about AdvoCare! 

But as I sat down to delete the email, I clicked on the link instead, just to see what tonight's call was going to be about and as I began to read I decided I not only needed to stay up and listen, but perhaps some of you might need to listen too. 

In the midst of chaos, confusion, and questions about life and purpose, we all have moments where others stand in the gap for us. Our family has recently experienced unexpected heartache, pain, and frustration and it has allowed me to, once again, realize how much my family really matters to me. But like most of us, I get caught up in the day-to-day and often cannot be there when unexpected times of life occur. Today's email reminded me that AdvoCare will be the opportunity that allows me to BE THERE in the near future as life happens in this family. 

Tonight's call features Wayne Johnson, who is just like many of us - a hard working man ( a 6-figure-income-earning IT consultant in-fact) with no time, no energy and no true plan for financial & time freedom. Nine years ago he grabbed the part-time AdvoCare income opportunity and now earns over $90,000/mo.

Tonight he will share exactly how to earn an extra $1,000 - $5,000/mo in the next 90 days part time. 

Whatever the reason you have read this far on my latest post, here are a few reasons that might motivate you to pick up the phone and just listen tonight. 


  • You don't have any time? 
  • You need debt freedom? 
  • You are one of the 82% of the people that hate what they do? 
  • You have bigger dreams that can't be reached at the current rate? 
  • You want to take all-expense paid vacations? 
  • Daycare raising the kids? 
  • You need to cover the mortgage payment? 
  • You need to cover the car payment? 
  • You want to be at home? 

You do not have to talk..you will be on a listen only line. 

In fact...if you don't like what you are hearing...simply hang Up!

There's nothing to lose  . . . but there's possibly much to be gained. 

So I guess the only thing left to ask yourself is will you BE THERE?

LISTEN TONIGHT
If you do choose to listen and have questions or want more info about what you hear, you know where to find us and we're here for you anytime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment